Guest and Rental Information
Thank You for choosing to be our guest at MAYANPRINCESS.US located on beautiful Mustang Island. In order to make it an enjoyable stay for everyone, there are some ground rules at our condominium resort.
- You must be 25 years old to book a reservation and staying on property the entire length of your stay.
- Check in is at 4PM
- Check out is at 11AM
- There are three swimming pools and a large hot tub in the lagoon area. Two of the pools are shallow pools while the third pool is four foot and heated during the winter months. If you have forgotten beach towels, you can ask for some at the front desk. Please do not use our towels for the pool area or beach. The sand kills our washer and dryer!
- For obvious reasons, there are No glass containers allowed at the pool lagoon or on the beach.
- After a day on the water with your favorite Port Aransas fishing guide, cook up your catch at one of our charcoal grilles located by the pool lagoon. BBQ Grilles, of any kind, are NOT permitted on the patios, so head down to the pool to cook dinner. Besides, you’ll be the envy of everyone with your catch.
- Something to mention about things that smoke, there is NO SMOKING OR VAPING in our condos or patios. There are designated areas to smoke; just ask the front desk and they will be glad to show you where they are located.
- Although we view our pets as family, The Mayan Princess does NOT allow pets on property. It’s unfortunate but there have been too many issues over the years.
- Sometimes it can get a little loud at the pool during summer time and peak season holiday’s. Thankfully, the curfew is at 10PM. If it’s after curfew and it’s still noisy by the pool or if music is playing too loud in one of the other units, please tell the night time security person (361-749-5183) at the office. They are very helpful and will take care of it for you.
- Please be respectful of other guests and staff. We want to make sure everyone is having a great time!